Download Our Cell Phone Contract (And Training Video)
Watch our 5 minute family video WITH your kids to show them WHY they need to be safe online. Josh will be the "Bad Cop" that tells your kids what to do (and you can be the Good Cop).
Watch a sample video and learn some of the topics we cover:
Our resources can save you YEARS of frustration:
Join Parent University Today to Get A Free PDF Copy of All Of Josh's Books
(a $75 Value):
- Your students will learn why (and how) you need to monitor your online brand
- How to be authentic, yet post in a way that protects your image
- When social media can hurt, and help your career
- How to express yourself while managing your online image
- The top 5 social networks that help you shine online
Each week in Parent University:
For A Limited Time:
Every new member gets a complimentary 15 minute strategy call with Josh's team
Get 2-3 customized tips for your student during a FREE 15 minute strategy session (normally $99).
Parents: Watch these 3-minute videos to get ahead of your kids:
“This class was a very helpful eye opener on the apps that are popular with my students.”
“This is great info, thanks for giving me some ideas on how to start a dialog with my teen!”
“Good info for any parent or educator who wants to learn about the 9 bad apps for teens. Keep up the good work!”
“Thanks for the parent university! Tons of great info that can help me keep my students safe.”
Learn digital safety tips from these experts
Josh Ochs is the author of the bestselling book “Light, Bright and Polite” and he travels the country teaching 30,000 tweens and teens how to shine online to impress colleges and future employers.
With a background in marketing at Disney and a positive campaign for public office, Josh is no stranger to the realities of marketing himself in a way to quickly win over others. Josh has been quoted and featured as a source in Forbes, CBS News, KTLA, KFWB radio, is a guest lecturer at USC and UCLA and a frequent personality on radio shows nationwide.
He will teach you how to...
– Discover how kids can be positive on social media
– Learn the hidden parts of each app in our short tutorials
– Get dialog tips on how to talk with your kids about each app
– Learn from digital safety expert interviews each month