With this book your family will be able to develop a social media plan to be safe and smart online. This book also teaches teens how to shine online to someday have a positive footprint that will impress colleges and future employers.
See What Experts and Educators Are Saying About Light, Bright & Polite
"This book provides parents with practical tips and tools to teach their kids how to thrive in the digital world."
- Caroline Knorr, Parenting Editor, Common Sense Media
"Josh has created a formula students can use to stand out in positive way."
- Julie Mossler, Head of Global Communications, Waze (A Google app)
"Light, Bright and Polite needs to be required reading for middle school parents."
- Maureen Fitzgerald, Founder of WisconsinMommy.com
"Josh's advice is practical. This is a MUST James Ellisread for those applying for college."
- James Ellis, Dean of the USC Marshall School of Business
"Excellent advice Lisa Cochranefor anyone that wants to improve their digital footprint."
- Lisa Cochrane, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Allstate Insurance Corp