Is your organization looking for a way to help parents protect their kids online (and on social media)?
Fill out the form below to set up a complimentary call to discuss our Digital Driver's Ed social media program for schools.
This program is for Middle Schools, High Schools, School Districts and Companies who wan to help their parents have a safety plan for their students.
Are you a parent wanting to talk about how to keep your family safe? Use this form instead. Thanks!
(All fields are required to proceed to step 2. Please take an extra moment to review your answers before pressing submit. Thank you.)
- How colleges will search for you online (and how you can search for yourself
- How to get fired with one post
- How to remove bad photos you don't want to appear on Google
- How to brand your Instagram in a positive way to impress colleges
- What needs to be on your digital/social media resume
- The top 30 good and bad social media apps parents need to know about
- How to find out what your kids are doing on social media
- How to keep your kids off their screens
- How to discover fake accounts
- How to get your student using social media in a positive way
Our comprehensive social media safety program covers these topics:
Website Branding Live Video Course
(1-2 weeks before Josh's visit)
Before Josh visits your city he teaches 5-30 of your students how to build their own website (and brand their Instagram). The student's friends will then hear about the online resumes/websites and it will open up a dialog and get your campus excited for Josh's presentation.
Student Assembly (45min)
(Morning of Josh's visit)
Josh presents to students to show them the benefits of being positive on social media (and how they can begin to brand their social media accounts to get into college). This positive program engages students in Middle School and High School.
Parent Forum (90min)
(Night of Josh's visit)
Josh gives parents hope and helps them go from "confused to comfortable" by learning the top 30 good and bad apps. He then walks them through a tactical plan they can use to get their kids to shine online.
Community Membership Videos
(After Josh's visit)
The learning is not over after Josh's speech. The whole community gets the chance to learn from our detailed training videos that protect each family and help the student shine online. This is part of our Smart Social Community Membership.