AntiLand App Is Dangerous For Students (Formerly AntiChat)
Parents and Teachers: This app is listed in the SmartSocial.com Green Zone.
We believe this app is a STARTING POINT for your student, but that you must monitor your student on every app they are on. Join our weekly newsletter to learn about the 100+ App Reviews at SmartSocial.com
Parents and Teachers: Please note this app is listed in the SmartSocial.com Gray Zone.
Parents should participate in these apps with students to keep them safe.
Join our weekly newsletter to learn about the 100+ App Reviews at SmartSocial.com
Parents and Teachers: This app is listed in the SmartSocial.com Red Zone. We believe this app is not safe for students to use without adult supervision. Join our weekly newsletter to learn about the 100+ App Reviews at SmartSocial.com
Parents and Teachers: This app is listed as a Dangerous Social Media Challenge. Knowing about social media challenges before your teen does can help you keep them safe before an incident occurs. Join our weekly newsletter to learn about the 100+ App Reviews at SmartSocial.com
AntiLand (Formerly AntiChat) offers users the ability to anonymously chat with other users around the world. Anonymous apps like the AntiLand app can be very dangerous for students to use because they encourage users to chat with strangers. In this video, learn everything you need to know as a parent about the AntiLand/AntiChat app.
What is the AntiLand App?
- The Anonymous Chat Rooms app from AntiLand offers users the ability to anonymously chat with other users around the world
- Similar to Snapchat and Instagram Stories, messages self destruct on the app
- Users earn Karma for texting different users, sending pictures, buying artifacts in their profile, and receiving gifts from other users
- Karma is considered the user’s “social status” on the app
Users have 4 chat room options:
- One-on-one random chats
- Join public group chats
- Start a group chat
- One-on-one chats with someone specific
AntiLand Marketing Says:
Cool chat rooms. Self-destructing messages. Talk about anything with strangers. Meet new people, ask questions. Share secrets or just kill time. Nobody will judge you, as nobody can find out your real name.
App's Anti features:
- No Names
- No History
- No Ads
- No Spam
- No Bots
- No Violence
The best anonymous chat game app with 1,600,000+ people online meeting new friends, confessing or searching for partners to date online. The app is free to join and free to play.
The Anti Chat app helps you when you are feeling alone or bored in following ways:
- Express your secret identity in anonymous chat rooms with no registration
- Not being afraid of any judgment because of self-destructing messages
- Meeting new people and social networking in UK, US, India, Australian, Canadian, Asian, Arab, Russian, French, and German communities
- Meet up and hook up with grown-up teenagers in dorm chat rooms for 18+ teens
- Come up in lesbian chats, gay dating rooms if you like to flirt with same-sex personalities
- Find singles over 30+ for serious relationships and discreet adult dating online
- Play truth or dare using text and photos
- Join text role play games with singles, if you feel bored
- Open popular chats section, and join hundreds of rooms for meeting new people and flirting
- Read public secrets posted by thousands of anonymous users
- Share your sex experience in sex confessions
In addition to a big variety of English chat rooms, you should also try the "random chat" option on the main page and spend your time chatting with random strangers.
You will find there are different kind of personalities:
- Wealthy Businessmen
- Hot Girls
- Married Women
- Addictive Role Play Gamers
- Charming Ladies
- Student Teenagers
- Friendly Foreigners
- Single Asians
- Black people, Caucasians, etc.
Text with the ones you like and block the ones you don't. Moreover, you can ask questions online anonymously on any topic and receive answers from the experienced community. Let's be honest together and discover new confessions!
Why should parents care?
- Anonymous apps like the AntiLand app can be very dangerous for students to use because they encourage users to chat with strangers
- Every chat our team participated in became explicit within the first few messages
- Teens as young as 17 can join the app
- The app is marketed by some as a hook-up app
- Content in chat rooms can be very mature and many users ask for pictures or to send pictures
- The majority of the public chats our team participated in resulted in another user asking to chat privately so they could send explicit pictures
- There is no verification process when signing up so it is very easy for students to lie about their age
- It can be difficult for parents to get involved when their teen is using an anonymous app; when parents aren’t involved it can discourage teens from making wise decisions
AntiLand App (formerly AntiChat) in the News:
Parents should know that Antichat's anonymity encourages risk taking and accountability-free behavior that often brings out the worst in people. A brief search of the public chat rooms finds very adult themed discussions and sexual predatory behavior. Online sexual predators thrive in chat rooms that are anonymous. –Cyber Safety Cop
What can parents do?
- If your teen has the AntiLand app, have them delete it immediately and discuss the dangers of the app
- When you’re ready for your student to be online, encourage them to use apps that positively impact their digital footprint
- Before giving your student access to a device, teach your child to ask permission before downloading any app
- Teach your children to never chat with strangers online, share their personal information on social media, or send pictures anonymously
Share Your Thoughts With Our Team
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *