See what students, parents and educators say about this presentation:
Are you a parent who understands the negative effect social media apps can have on your child’s future?
Real comments people have made during the webinar:
Who is this webinar for?
- Parents of kids who are NOT online yet
- Parents of students who already have a smartphone
- Parents with students who are struggling with too much screen time
- Parents of students who are already on Instagram, Snapchat and other apps
- Parents (and educators) who want to get up to speed on the latest bad apps
About Your Host: Josh Ochs
Josh Ochs is the author of the bestselling book “Light, Bright and Polite” and he travels the country teaching 30,000 tweens and teens how to shine online to impress colleges and future employers.
With a background in marketing at Disney, Josh is no stranger to the realities of marketing himself in a way to quickly win over others. Josh has been quoted and featured as a source in Forbes, CBS News, KTLA, KFWB radio, is a guest lecturer at USC and UCLA and a frequent personality on radio shows nationwide.