Each year, the Smart Social Movement reaches more than a million parents, educators, and students around the world. Our safety tools keep families safe from online dangers and teach students how to use social media with a purpose, instead of just as a pastime.
Become A Member In March and Join One of Our LIVE Forums
Our team is committed to bringing you more resources and more courses. We need your help to do that. Can you help us reach our goal of 100 new subscribers by the end of March? Each new membership will help to fund new app guides, newsletters, and a new social media safety course each month.
Join one of our next online live forums (for members only)
- Wednesday, March 4th at 7:30pm Eastern, 7:30pm Pacific
- Thursday, March 12th at 7:30pm Eastern, 7:30pm Pacific
- Tuesday, March 24th at 7:30pm Eastern, 7:30pm Pacific
- Register here to become a member
Will YOU be one of the new subscribers who…
- Join for $9.99 per month as a parent or $4.99 as a student?
- Or, Join for $97 for the whole year (save 19%)
For the first 100 new members (at any level), we will personally snail mail you a free set of “Light, Bright and Polite” stickers as a thank you for helping us create more great resources to keep kids safe and positive online. Each new member will also get access to our new download “The Top 100 Apps You Need to Know About.”
10 Benefits of Joining the Smart Social Membership
- Become part of a community of parents and educators dedicated to learning the best ways to keep students safe on social media
- Help us serve over one million people each year with free educational content on SmartSocial.com
- Help us power our popular parental app guides. (3-4 new guides are released each month detailing the new apps students are using)
- Learn how to guide your students on a path to creating a positive digital footprint to help them shine online and grab the attention of colleges and future employers
- Your membership gives you exclusive access to new member’s only courses that turn parents and educators into experts on the latest social media trends and dangers
- Learn new ways to keep a healthy dialogue open with your family about social media safety
- Join us in reaching parents and educators around the world twice a week with free informational newsletters
- Help us create more YouTube content so we can reach a wider audience online
- Help us give safety experts, educators, and parents a platform to reach more people through the Smart Social Podcast
- As a thank you for joining, we’ll send you “Light, Bright and Polite” stickers for your family members’ cell phones. They serve as a reminder to always maintain healthy online habits
Still not sure? Take a look at the many courses we offer exclusively to our members.
We also will make you a promise:
For the first and third Fridays of the months March-June, we will send every member exclusive, new content for you and your students to watch together over the weekend. We’ll give you suggestions for courses to watch as a family and courses for students to watch on their own. If you want to know the dangers of social media, or to see how your students can use it in a positive way, we have a course for you.
Got TikTok, Snapchat, or Instagram Questions?
With our monthly membership you get access to our monthly LIVE forums for members.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today, get your free stickers, and download, “The Top 100 Apps You Need to Know About.”
Thank you so much for your support.
Josh Ochs and the Smart Social Team