Student Overview: Learn the Hidden Features of TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, iPhones, Androids, and More
In this student-friendly course, Josh Ochs shares how to Shine Online. He shares some anti-bullying tips, Instagram safety, Google footprint tactics, and more.
Key takeaways in this course:
- You are the manager of your own account. Every day, when you post online you can have fun but you can add or delete little parts of it and you can change your brand
- Be your vibrant self online
- Before you respond on Instagram or on email, ask yourself if this is Light, Bright and Polite™?
How to Shine Online (for students)
Building your online brand with a portfolio
How colleges will search for you online
3 step plan to take charge of how you look online
- If you posted it, you can take it down
- If your friends posted it, politely ask them to take it down
- If somebody else that you don’t know posted it and it’s hurting your story, then that’s when you talk to your parents
Positive Instagram post ideas
Search for four celebrities to see their online brand
How to get fired with one post
Are you ready to Shine Online?
The SmartSocial.com Student Branding Academy walks students through planning their online identity, building an online portfolio, designing their own Google search results, and more! Visit SmartSocial.com/sba for more information!
Comment below to let us know what you think, what you learned, or if you have any other questions the SmartSocial team can help you answer!
Share Your Thoughts With Our Team
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *