Live Event Replay: Navigating Social Media For Students & Parents (So You Can Someday Shine Online)
Navigating social media for students & parents -2021
So Students Can Someday Shine Online
What you will learn in this video:
- A hidden screen time feature inside of iPhones and Androids (and how to activate it to protect your family)
- A hidden part of the YouTube app to limit screen time
- A dangerous Snapchat feature (and how to turn it off)
- How to find out if your student has a second/fake Instagram account
- How TikTok can change your student’s online footprint
- How to change your student’s relationship with Fortnite (and how dangerous video games can impact students)
- A feature in Netflix that will help your family reduce screen time
- Hidden Safety Features on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Fortnite, Youtube & Netflix (On iPhone and Android devices)
Are you ready to Shine Online?
The SmartSocial.com Student Branding Academy will walk you through planning your online identity, building an online portfolio, designing your own Google search results, and more! Visit SmartSocial.com/sba to see when the next session for you starts!
Comment below to let us know what you think, what you learned, or if you have any other questions the Smart Social team can help you answer!
Share Your Thoughts With Our Team
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *