Positive Effects of Social Media & Screen Time
Positive effects of social media & screen time (Parent & student video)
What we’ll cover in this video:
- Why should students Shine Online
- Three steps to achieve the positive effects of social media
- How students can use social media with a positive purpose instead of a pastime
- 15+ examples of how social media can benefit students with real examples from:
- What makes you feel good after spending time on social media?
- Is there someone you follow or a group that shares positive stories that inspire or encourage you?
- Reply in the comment box below!
Additional resources from SmartSocial this topic
- 22 Examples of the Positive Impact of Social Media
- Teen Twitter Tips to Building a Positive Online Presence
- How to Set Up Pinterest for a Positive Impact (VIP Exclusive Course)
- How to Set Up Facebook for a Positive Impact (VIP Exclusive Course)
- Student Branding Academy
Is your student ready to Shine Online?
The SmartSocial.com Student Branding Academy will walk your student through planning your online identity, building an online portfolio, designing their own Google search results, and more! Visit SmartSocial.com/sba for more information!
Comment below to let us know what you think, what you learned, or if you have any other questions the SmartSocial team can help you answer!
Share Your Thoughts With Our Team
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *