Digital Citizenship Techniques Book for Educators & Parents (Version 2)
Welcome to Digital Citizenship Techniques for Educators and Parents (Version 2.0) from SmartSocial.com!
The Digital Citizenship Techniques book was fully revised in 2021 and features tips from 192 experts and 223 contributions to help parents and educators learn how to keep students safe on the internet.
With a background in marketing at Disney, Josh Ochs teaches 30,000 parents, educators, and students each year how to Shine Online. He offers practical tips for busy families and professionals for how to use their existing social media accounts as an authentic resume and a portfolio of positive accomplishments.
What will educators and parents learn from the Digital Citizenship Techniques book?
- Why (and how) students need to monitor their online brand and how to help them understand the importance of a positive online footprint
- How to be authentic, yet post in a way that protects their online image
- When social media can hurt and help a student's present day image and future opportunities and career
- How students can express themselves in a positive way and managing their online image
- The top 5 social networks that help students Shine Online when the time is right
Download the book now
The Digital Citizen Techniques Book for Educators & Parents (Version 2) is available to SmartSocial.com VIP members.
Is your student ready to Shine Online?
The SmartSocial.com Student Branding Academy breaks it all down into six digestible lessons. Students will start by learning why it is important to know what their Google search shows and how to search like colleges or employers.
Josh walks students step-by-step through planning their online identity to building their own online portfolio that is discoverable on Google. Visit SmartSocial.com/sba for more information!
Comment below to let us know what you think, what you learned, or any questions!
Share Your Thoughts With Our Team
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *