Can't Join Our LIVE Lesson?
Apply to join the Smart Social Community and watch a replay on your schedule:
Join our LIVE lessons to ask Josh Ochs any questions you have
- Join for free from anywhere using your phone or computer
- Share this free event with your community so they can register for free
- 2 hours before the event, Josh will email you a personal link to join
- Join our membership community to watch a replay (if you can't make the live event)
Members Unlock Past Lessons: Learn 5 Positive Examples of Students Using Instagram in Middle School & High School
- Why your student's Instagram account is becoming their new portfolio resume that colleges and future employers will look at
- How to use the positive activities/projects students are already doing to create a private portfolio on Instagram
- How students can use Instagram stories to share their experiences
- How to colleges and employers will search for students (and find their Instagram)
- How to hide bad photos without deleting them
- How to caption photos to make sure each photo is helping explain your personality
- How private Instagram accounts can be viewed by almost anyone online
- How to work WITH your friends to be positive and help each other shine online
Share this event with your community:
For A Limited Time:
Every new member gets a complimentary strategy call with Josh Ochs
Get 2-3 customized tips for your student during a FREE 15 minute strategy session (normally $99).
What parents say about our community:
My daughter enjoyed your style of teaching. Thanks for making this easy for me to show her the warnings!
- A dad of a middle school daughter
Together we can protect your students online:
Learn what the good and bad apps are and how to protect your family online each week
Teach your kids about bullying, screen time addiction and why they need to not compare themselves to others.
Develop a Private Portfolio
We work with your student to turn their activities into an online portfolio to get them making wise decisions online
Your student's online portfolio can become a college-ready resume that helps them to shine online
Our lessons save parents and educators YEARS of frustration:
What parents say about the Smart Social Community:
BONUS: Register and Get Access To All Of Josh Ochs' Digital Safety Books
Join the Smart Social Community to Get A Free PDF Copy of All Of Josh's Books
(a $75 Value):
- Your students will learn why (and how) you need to monitor your online brand
- How to be authentic, yet post in a way that protects your image
- When social media can hurt, and help your career
- How to express yourself while managing your online image
- The top 5 social networks that help you shine online
Each week in Smart Social Membership:
“This class was a very helpful eye opener on the apps that are popular with my students.”
“This is great info, thanks for giving me some ideas on how to start a dialog with my teen!”
“Good info for any parent or educator who wants to learn about the 9 bad apps for teens. Keep up the good work!”
“Thanks for the parent university! Tons of great info that can help me keep my students safe.”
Josh Ochs is the author of the bestselling book “Light, Bright and Polite” and he travels the country teaching 30,000 tweens and teens how to shine online to impress colleges and future employers.
With a background in marketing at Disney and a positive campaign for public office, Josh is no stranger to the realities of marketing himself in a way to quickly win over others. Josh has been quoted and featured as a source in Forbes, CBS News, KTLA, KFWB radio, is a guest lecturer at USC and UCLA and a frequent personality on radio shows nationwide.
He will teach you how to...
– Discover how kids can be positive on social media
– Learn the hidden parts of each app in our short tutorials
– Get dialog tips on how to talk with your kids about each app
– Learn from digital safety expert interviews each month