We are looking for outreach coordinator for our education curriculum program to spread the word to schools about our student social media safety videos.
Are you an outgoing person who feels comfortable selling via email and/or phone?
Do you feel comfortable researching online and finding the right person to contact?
Do you need a flexible schedule and want to work from home?
We host digital safety speeches that attract about 50-300 parents in cities around the country.
We are introducing a video streaming version of our parent speech (and we want YOU to help us with outreach).
Schools can now affordably share our videos with their parents on a night that works best for them. Think of it as a movie screening of our important safety message.
Your role would be to help us sell this important safety video to schools by contacting them via phone/email and getting them to purchase it on our website.
We are a social media safety company. Our team has written 6 books that teach the world how to shine online. Our target market are middle schoolers and high school students. Our founder travels the country giving speeches to about 30,000 students a year to teach them how to be positive online.
Our Youtube videos are seen by over 500,000 parents and educators per year. We teach them how to protect their kids from the most popular bad apps.
- You should be a self-starter and positive.
- You are ok with working at home, on your own time.
- OK with getting on the phone and listening to a client (and then using our script to help them with their needs) and suggesting they buy our product on our website.
- Then you should be good at following up with them 3-7 days later using our sales method (we will teach you this).
- You should enjoy reaching out to at least 10 new prospects each business day
What you need to do to apply
Please watch the WHOLE video on this page before applying on this page.
Please include a few of your social media accounts so we can get to know you.
Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn and/or a personal website.