Our team is launching an anti bullying curriculum that schools and parents can use to protect students.
This campaign will be a part of our Parent University program and will allow schools to educate parents and students on bullying prevention (and help correct an incident as it happens).
Our Anti Bullying Curriculum Is Based On Over 150,000 Audience Members Over 5 Years:
- Our program uses words that students understand
- Our program doesn’t tell students what to do, but rather shows them examples (so they know why they need to be a good friend)
- This program will give students a vocabulary to express themselves so they know how to navigate a situation
- These videos will turn students into ambassadors so they can help educate their siblings and friends
Student + Parent Videos:
Student educational videos are the very foundation of our curriculum. We provide short, fun, and educational videos that students watch WITH an adult in the room.
These videos bring students up to speed on three different aspects of bullying.
- Student Prevention:
Our videos will help students prevent bullying by learning how it starts.
- Help a bystander who’s being bullied:
How to be a good friend if you see bullying happen. What to do and who to tell.
- What to do if you are being bullied:
This part of the curriculum will help students better deal with an incident they might be going through.
- How students can deal with aggression/anger:
Parents and educators show these videos to aggressive students to develop empathy, let out their aggression on good activities (AKA: sports) and to communicate in alternative ways.
Parent/Educator Training Videos:
Parent and educators watch these videos (without students) to better define bullying so they can spot it earlier.
This module in the curriculum will include:
- Bullying prevention tips
- How to help the victim
- How to work with aggressive students
- How to develop an anti-bullying task force on your campus